Victoria Sexton respects your privacy and we are committed to protecting it.
Information that you volunteer
This site collects the following information that you provide to us:
- Personal information and payment information. When you sign up for emails, purchase a course or other products, you voluntarily provide us personal information. We collect this information via PayPal and Printify. We will process this information to complete your purchase.
Information that’s automatically collected
This site collects the following information automatically:
• Personal information and payment information . As you sign up for emails, purchase a course or other products, we may automatically collect emails, or payment information. We collect this information via PayPal and Printify. We will process this information for the purposes of completing your order, providing you information or signing you up for our newsletter.
How we protect your information
We do our best to protect your sensitive personal information. We protect it by PARTNERING WITH PAYPAL TO PROCESS AND STORE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION, USING SECURE TRANSFER PROTOCOLS.
Why we collect it, how we share it, and how long we keep it
WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION SO WE CAN BETTER SERVE YOU BY CREATING CONTENT AND PRODUCTS THAT YOU LOVE. The information collected is only shared with others WHEN YOU SHARE IT. For example, when you complete a purchase your information is shared with PayPal or Printify when it’s necessary to complete a purchase.
We will keep your data for no longer than is necessary. (You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time.)
Your European Union Privacy Rights
The EU General Data Protection Regulation permits users of our Website that are European Union residents certain rights. Your rights include:
• the right to access;
• the right to rectification;
• the right to erasure;
• the right to restrict processing;
• the right to object to processing;
• the right to data portability;
• the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
• the right to withdraw consent.
To access a copy of your data, correct it, restrict how its used, or erase it please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The first copy will be provided free of charge, but additional copies may be subject to a reasonable fee.
If you believe that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
If you wish to withdraw your consent for us to process your data, you can opt-out by contacting email@example.com and we will unsubscribe you from all emails.
We may update this policy from time to time by updating the version on this page. You should check this page occasionally to identify any updates. The last update to this policy was August 28, 2020.
This website is owned and operated by: Victoria Sexton Our mailing address is: 7343 El Camino Real, Suite 157, Atascadero, Ca 93422
Our data protection officer’s name and contact information is: Victoria Sexton