Hey Friends, here's the skinny on your financial organizer
Get out a dedicated 3 ring binder, some tabs, dividers or whatever you feel you need to help you get your financial info organized.
1. One tab would be per category. There will be a divider sheet for each category.
2. Take out those statements that have been living in your desk drawer and file them in each category. (Note: if this is overwhelming for you, set a timer and work in 30 minute spurts.)
3. Fill out the worksheets with the information needed
4. Keep organizing as you get new statements.
5. Give yourself a pat on the back, you’re doing a great job!